10 March 2008

Blank Gunners

I knew it! I just knew I should've just slept & gave the Wigan-Arsenal away match a miss. For the famous slayers of AC Milan at San Siro, relegation threatened Wigan was such a handful. Arsenal were like missing chances & back to their clumsy best. Even the return of Robin Van Persie & Kolo Toure failed to prevent a 3rd straight EPL draw. Bloody boredom. Heck, I even decided & managed to blog during half time break & minutes into the 2nd half of the game. Now, ManUre is just 2 points behind & with a game in hand (Chelski also got a game in hand). Bravo! Argh!

As a fellow Gooner would scream, 'Muppets!!!' I may just have a Jose Wong level Monday Blues in the morning.

TIll later, live long & prosper.

2 comments:

  1. i was having breakfast with jose on monday morning and he happily told me about the draw with wigan (i didnt know about it yet then).

    But then i promptly reminded him about the FA cup result which sent him off into a rant about avram. haha. talk about retribution =P

    sucks the be chelsea. mwahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... go sleep laa... Arsenal won't win anything this year... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete