10 November 2008

Home Loan Website

Clearing my emails accumulated over the past fortnite, I came across this Google Alert about Money 3 website. This website & the company behind it appears to be some sort of financial advisers. Currently, the main focus is on housing loan financing. That's what caught my eye. Although currently I am not in need of housing loan financing advise, I do know of a few people who are contemplating or are in the process of looking for a home to buy.

The information on purchasing a home appears extensive, including steps towards purchasing a home, the housing loan financing process, Malaysian property listings & even a sector with some tools to help one estimate his/her loan repayment amounts. I have not gone through the website in-depth. If any mOAm readers have done so, do let me know your views.

Till later, live long & prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment