15 August 2006

Windows Live Writer (Beta) - comments


Actually, there was an issue during upload. Blogger only allows Picasa photo software by Google (of course) to upload photos to it (with limitations). Otherwise, 1 needs to upload photos via Blogger website itself, which always give me problems. Hence, I was unable to use the Windows Live Writer Tool (Beta) to upload my posting until I removed the above screenshot of the tool's interface. Besides that, the tool works rather beautifully.

I am using Picasa to upload the screenshot, hence a separate post. You may be wondering too why these comments are posted late. Well, as I was uploading the last posting, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 ran an automated scan on some elements of my laptop & refused to yield control despite my attempts. Had to force restart my laptop which resulted in some technical correction work by Windows itself till now, where in the mean time, I managed to finish at least an exam question. Have since disabled that automated scan.

Till later, live long & prosper.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment