18 September 2007

Gundam 00 Sneak Peek

Blogger now (actually, since 24 Aug 2007) allows for video uploading. As such, I am gonna use the excuse of testing this new facility to share the TV Spot (aka commercial) for the upcoming Gumdam Double 0 anime series.

I have been following Gundam since the Gundam Wing series was introduced to me by my pet sis PCE, who gave me the entire series she downloaded on CDs just before she returned to USA several years back. She couldn't bring those CDs along as the series had been licensed in America & dubbed into English (fansub versions are ok as long as anime series have not been licensed for USA broadcast). Since then, I've enjoyed several other Gundam series such as Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam Seed Stargazer & the Zeta Gundam: A New Translation trilogy of movies. Heck, I even couldn't resist buying a 1/144 scale model of the Strike Freedom Gundam that was cheaper than those sold here in KL while I was exploring Ginza 2 months ago in July. Would have bought another one had I not encountered luggage space issues. :)

Hence, I do hope the fansubs of Gundam 00 comes out soon after each episode has been screened in Japan.


Till later, live long & prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment