11 August 2008

Lanai Kijang @ nite

I had to attend a late meeting this evening (I try not to let such things happen often). So for dinner, I went with a few colleagues to the newly opened Lanai Kijang. Lanai's facilities are opened to the Organisation's staff.

As we were there for a quick meal due to my meeting, I didn't explore much. However, I took the opportunity to quickly take some photos of the area (mostly at level 3) with my N95 since there were very few patrons there this evening. Enjoy the shots, without people in it. :)



Darn, accidentally uploaded a test shot of my humble workstation when my N95 acted strangely earlier today. Err, I am gonna leave this pic here, ok.
Photos above & below are of the pool side area.

Slightly blur shot of the surau interior
A view of the lobby from the center ornament


Till later, live long & prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment